Consultant (nuolatinė pozicija)
Galioja iki: 2019-05-15
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Helping design the concepts and write proposals for innovation support projects.
- Taking an active role in implementation of these projects
- Scouting, performing due diligence, and advising the startups
- Developing an expertise in one or more of the newest technology markets: artificial intelligence, robotics, blockchain, etc.
- This is the spot for curious people, neo-generalists, and folk interested in helping Lithuania and Europe become more innovative and competitive
YOU WILL BE AN EXCELLENT CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE
- Strong ability to write clearly and critically
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Active interest in consulting and startups
- Bachelor‘s degree (or last year student)
WE OFFER AN OPPORTUNITY TO GROW WITH US
- An opportunity to travel and build an international network of entrepreneurs, investors, and mentors
- A week-long training program on visualization, critical writing analysis, and quantitative decision-making
- Flexible work arrangements
Why work with Civitta?
- Adventure. High degree of responsibility for all employees, opportunities to realize entrepreneurial ambitions and chances to meet new people
- Diversity. Actively encouraged international staffing, including work on projects outside home markets and staff exchange programs with peer consulting companies in the region
- Professional development. Professional trainings, experience sharing sessions, financial support to pursue external learning, constant feedback and evaluation
- Non-hierarchical working environment. Environment where the contribution of every employee is considered to be important.
- Benefits. Competitive salary, allowances, support for social activities and hobbies
- Fun. Enjoyable working atmosphere, supportive co-workers, social events, offsite sessions and trips abroad for the whole company to get together
Jei nerandi norimos pozicijos, tiesiog atsiųsk mums savo CV ir „Talentai Lietuvai“ pasidalinsis juo su aktualiais partneriais.