Do you have what it takes to advise key decision-makers at the European Commission, European Parliament or EU agencies? Do you want to feel the pulse of innovation before it unfolds? Does state-of-the-art quantitative analysis sound like a challenge worth taking?
Join an exciting vacancy in Vilnius and contribute to changes that will affect millions!
We will design your traineeship together – our diverse portfolio will cater to your experience, interests and future prospects. During your time you will excel in:
- performing quantitative data analysis in support of evaluations of different policy
- synthesizing data and key results/trends from multiple sources of information
- creating data visualisations (e.g. graphs, charts, maps)
- writing analytical reports and supporting documents
PPMI will provide various opportunities to improve your existing skills and develop new ones. We’re looking for candidates that possess:
- a degree with strong quantitative and analytical elements (preferably in social sciences, economics, mathematics, econometrics/statistics) or a specialisation within the degree in quantitative methods
- advanced Excel, Stata/SPSS/R skills and understanding of data structures
- analytical and problem solving skills
- full English proficiency and excellent writing skills
- a strong interest in our core areas of expertise, and evidence-based policy making
Experience with scripting/programming languages, such as Java or Python would be an asset.
You should expect a fast-pace and dynamic environment, where the ability to work in teams and individually go hand-in-hand. In return, we offer:
- opportunity to participate in high quality research and influence decision making among government leaders
- a chance to learn and apply innovative data analysis methods
- a rewarding working environment that allows you to grow personally and professionally
- training on methodological and thematic topics
“Talentai Lietuvai” has brought us some truly exceptional talents. If you’d like to find out more about the company, feel free to contact the programme’s alumni – Karolina and Sonata, who are now both in permanent positions.
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
PPMI provides research-based advice aimed at improving public policy and management. We help public sector organisations deal with contemporary public policy challenges. We enjoy working on complex issues, providing evidence-based solutions that make a difference. For more information, visit www.ppmi.lt.