Junior Logistics Engineer
In your role in the Business Division Electronics at our new production plant for electronic components in Kaunas (Lithuania), you will be responsible for the continual optimization of the logistics processes throughout the supply chain in the area of plant logistics. As HELLA Group is an international company, applicants with experience of studying/working abroad are highly appreciated.
- You will support specific logistics projects to redesign, harmonize, and standardize logistics processes along the supply chain;
- You will help to define and optimize process flows in the areas of warehouse and material flow planning/control, production supply and disposal processes, and factory layout planning;
- You will support in designing, planning the packaging for the new products and optimizing the current packaging solutions;
- You will coordinate cross-area supply chain management as part of phase-in planning for new projects and will act as the interface for Production, Purchasing, IT, and Sales.
You will also use appropriate training measures and reviews to ensure that the standardized processes, methods, and tools are implemented sustainably in the plant.
- University degree in industrial engineering in the field of mechanical engineering or logistics;
- Experience in supply chain management, operational plant logistics, and project management would be an advantage;
- Packaging planning and management process experience is preferred;
- Knowledge of the MM, WM, and PP SAP modules is an advantage;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Willingness to travel and ideally experience of working in international project teams;
- Purposeful and structured work approach, the ability to assert yourself well, and a hands-on mentality;
- A highly committed and proactive attitude.
Employees needed: 1
Duration of the position: to be discussed with the candidate
Location: Kaunas FTZ
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange with approx. 38,000 employees at 125 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world. HELLA Lithuania will be a part of Business Division Electronics and produce electronic components for automotive industry.
Video about the company: https://youtu.be/RX8G4ZPflnE