Junior QA Engineer (nuolatinė pozicija)
Galioja iki: 2019-06-30
- Supporting the team in building a cohesive and quality solution by conducting thorough manual testing (functional testing, regression testing, integration testing);
- Estimation, prioritization, planning of testing activities;
- System configuration and preparation of test data sets;
- Maintaining regression test suite;
- Consult with other QAs what manual tests should be automated.
- Have Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Understand software development lifecycle process;
- Have passion about the quality and attention to details;
- To be a great communicator who can express their thoughts well in English and feels comfortable moderating dialogues with cross-functional perspectives;
- Willingness to learn test automation.
- Working experience as a QA;
- Experience using issue and project tracking tools such as Jira.
- Growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- An opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and career opportunities;
- Library, trainings, online courses and conferences to improve your skills;
- Unifying events, team buildings and break room with modern consoles;
- The opportunity to work in the United States for a significant amount of time;
- Competitive salary and performance – based bonuses;
- Snacks and other treats in the office.
Shift4 is the leader in secure payment solutions and pioneer of the POS-as-a-Service business model, having served more than 300,000 merchants in over 20 years in business. Our culture promotes self-empowerment in a fun, agile workspace. We are always looking for the best to join our team.
Vilnius Technology and Support Center
Our Lithuanian operations started at 2017 and consist of a state-of-the-art software development center and a 24/7 technical support center. Vilnius is the heart of our technology group.
Ready for a career upgrade?
Join our team of developers, engineers, designers, product managers, and customer supporters.
Jei nerandi norimos pozicijos, tiesiog atsiųsk mums savo CV ir „Talentai Lietuvai“ pasidalinsis juo su aktualiais partneriais.