It is not a secret that aviation is one of the most prestigious industry. International flights, big airlines brands and so much action. Have you ever wonder how it would be to be not only a passenger? Do you know the best possibilities how to use aviation industry in advertising sphere? Do you think that every passenger has a rights and airlines should take this into account? If yes is an answer, then Skycop is a place for you!
About the internship
Skycop is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing specialist to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns;
- Perform market analysis and research on competition;
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks;
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web);
- Prepare promotional presentations;
- Help distribute marketing materials;
- Help organize marketing event.
What we’re looking for
If you’re ready to commit to a full, 3-month internship that will expand your knowledge and skills – and you feel you could contribute to our continuing success, get in touch!
We’re looking for Marketing specialist with:
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive;
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords) Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices;
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Master’s degre.
Join our mission.
Join a global market, open broad career prospects and grow hand in hand with the company. Wish to know more about us? www.skycop.com
Skycop is offering 3-month paid internships for one Marketing specialist at our office in Vilnius. Successful candidates will have the potential to become permanent members of our team.
„Skycop“ – is a global provider of tailor – made solution for all air passengers, helping to secure compensation for delayed, canceled or overbooked flight. By combination of expertise in all kind of aviation services, debt collections, legal and credit management we provide highly competence service. SKYCOP partners – airports, travel agencies, more than 100 Civil Aviation Authorities and other organizations sharing common interests.
Something about us:
- Independence day of Lithuania – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E2_C5lIrM8
- Join SKYCOP team – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H_Tl5HZAPM
- Flight compensation management can sometimes be funny – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1183KwB3Gk
- Šarūnas Jasikevičius – winning the flight claim game – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vsxy9cBByw