In the Electronics Business Division at our new production site in Kaunas (Lithuania) a Production Assistant will support us in the area of production/manufacturing. The position combines tasks of Manufacturing Engineer and Quality Engineer and in this way helps intern to decide which area he would like to choose for his/her further career.
- During your internship, you will be part of a team, that is responsible for automated manufacturing of electronic assemblies and production of electronic products for automotive industry;
- You will support the departments of quality assurance and manufacturing engineering during the implementation of new projects;
- You will work on logistical, technical and organizational topics;
- Furthermore, you will help us at our continuous improvement process and all organizational processes within the automated production.
- University degree in electronics, engineering or automotive field;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Extensive PC knowledge within the framework of the tasks to be completed;
- Purposeful and structured work approach, the ability to assert yourself well, and a hands-on mentality;
- A highly committed and proactive attitude.
Employees needed: 1
Duration of the position: to be discussed with the candidate
Location: Kaunas FTZ
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange with approx. 38,000 employees at 125 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world. HELLA Lithuania will be a part of Business Division Electronics and produce electronic components for automotive industry.
Video about the company: https://youtu.be/RX8G4ZPflnE