Public management researcher (nuolatinė pozicija)
Galioja iki: 2019-05-27
PPMI is a leading European research and policy analysis centre. We help public sector and civil society leaders from around the world, presenting evidence in a way that is simple, clear and ready to use. We are a trusted partner, providing actionable insights, developing shared understanding among key stakeholders, and enabling policy implementation to bring about positive and lasting change.
PPMI connects ideas and experiences to build a world where policies work.
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in political science, economics, public policy, public administration, business management or a related field
- Strong understanding of and interest in public management in Europe and EU Member States
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to apply them creatively
- Knowledge of and experience in applying standard research methods
- Good communication and presentation skills with emphasis on report writing
- Excellent command of English.
The following will be considered an asset:
- Good command of other EU languages
- Previous experience of analysing public management interventions or organisational performance
- Interest to contribute to research projects and scientific publications.
TAKE ON CHALLENGES
You should be ready to take part in a wide range of research, evaluation and advisory activities including but not limited to:
- Creating frameworks to monitor and evaluate public management interventions and organisational change
- Conducting analysis of public management initiatives and organisational performance
- Writing research and evaluation proposals and reports
- Providing advice to decision-makers and civil servants.
GROW WITH US
You should expect a fast-pace and dynamic environment, where the ability to work in teams and individually go hand-in-hand. In return, we offer:
- Competitive salaries and career prospects
- The opportunity to work with and learn from renowned experts and established researchers
- Training and coaching on research methods and public management/organisational trends
- The ability to combine work with ongoing studies
- Multicultural working environment and an ergonomic office space in the city centre.
PPMI is a leading European public policy research centre, established in 2001. We have successfully completed more than 300 applied policy research and advisory projects contributing to evidence-based public policies in Europe and beyond.
Our team consists of 50 in-house researchers from all across the globe. Aside from supporting public sector organisations in tackling current public policy challenges and better fulfilling their public missions, we take every chance to develop our team’s professionalism, curiosity, collaborative spirit and to create a healthy and happy office.
For more information, visit www.ppmi.lt.
Jei nerandi norimos pozicijos, tiesiog atsiųsk mums savo CV ir „Talentai Lietuvai“ pasidalinsis juo su aktualiais partneriais.