Quality Lab Assistant
In your role in the Business Division Electronics in our new production facility in Kaunas (Lithuania), you will analyze production failures and initiate or follow-up corrective actions, draw up quality reports and keep track of the failure causes and measures monitoring. Additionally, you will support production in determining the failure causes including complaints handling, analyze customer returns and documentation of the results.
• You will analyze and test failure/scrap parts and introduce more detailed examinations and monitor the corrective actions in agreement with Quality-Engineer and production planner;
• You will monitor the quality of material, products and operating equipment through check-ups, if necessary, determine the reasons for faults and introduce corrective actions;
• You will evaluate the proofs kept in production such as collective failure sheets, X/R-charts, SPC (Statistical Process Control), capability proofs etc. and introduce initial measures if deviations or trends occur by arrangement with Quality-Engineer (e.g. sorting, additional tests etc.);
• Your tasks will also include to draw up und update the necessary quality statistics;
• You will support the implementation of measures for the reduction of additional expenditure / rework and scrap;
• You will also introduce and train new production workers with regard to the use and keeping of quality-relevant records such as collective failure sheets, X/R-charts etc.
• Degree in technical or engineering area.
• Experience in electronic equipment maintenance, quality assurance or production engineering areas is desirable;
• Respective Lithuanian language and good English skills.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• Willingness to travel and ideally experience of working in international project teams;
• Purposeful and structured work approach;
• Teamwork skills, an affinity for technology, and communication skills;
• A highly committed and proactive attitude.
Employees needed: 1
Duration of the position: to be discussed with the candidate
Location: Kaunas FTZ
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange with approx. 38,000 employees at 125 locations in more than 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry. In addition, the group has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis, and services within Europe. With sales of approx. 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive suppliers in the world. HELLA Lithuania will be a part of Business Division Electronics and produce electronic components for automotive industry.
Video about the company: https://youtu.be/RX8G4ZPflnE