Researcher (education, labour market, innovation and digitalisation policies) (nuolatinė pozicija)
Galioja iki: 2019-06-24
We are a private research institute, specialising in education and innovation policies. Our company develops new analytical tools and applies state of the art research methods to provide EU institutions, international organisations and national governments with research, evaluation and consultancy services.
A successful candidate will have:
- Master’s degree in social sciences (political science, management, economics, statistics, sociology or related fields)
- Proven experience in applying quantitative/qualitative research methods (at least two years of previous work experience)
- Excellent command of English (C1-C2 level)
- Strong academic writing skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Experience in providing research, policy analysis or evaluation services to the European Commission or other international organisations
- Understanding and interest in labour market, innovation, industrial, digitisation and education policies
- Good command EU languages other than English
- Proven skills in statistical analysis, big data analytics and/or econometric modelling methods
You will lead and take part in a wide range of research activities including:
- Conducting quantitative (databases, surveys, statistics) and qualitative (interviews, focus groups) data collection and analysis
- Creating frameworks to monitor and evaluate public policy interventions
- Writing research and evaluation proposals and reports
- Managing research and evaluation projects, including participation in meetings and presentation of findings and results
At Visionary we believe that people and culture are our greatest assets. We offer:
- Exciting, fulfilling and impactful work
- Dynamic and supportive working environment
- Competitive salaries and career prospects
- Flexible working conditions
- Continuous professional growth within the team of qualified experts and considerable investments into your further training
- Long-term commitment to your career
Who are we?
We are a research-based advisory company, specialising in education and innovation policies. Our company develops new analytical tools and applies state of the art research methods to provide EU institutions and national governments with research, evaluation and consultancy services.
Why does it matter?
Education and innovation are becoming increasingly dominant on policy agendas across Europe. However, the body of knowledge on what works, why and how remains fragmented at best. We strive to bridge this gap and produce valuable know-how.
What do we value?
Partnership – we invest in long lasting partnerships with our clients and networks of experts.
Intelligence – we generate added value by conducting robust analysis and delivering results in a clear and accessible manner.
Vision – we transcend conventional approaches by focusing on joint visions for the future.
Excellence – each new problem requires a novel approach: we constantly develop innovative analytical methods and tools to deliver tailored advice.
Jei nerandi norimos pozicijos, tiesiog atsiųsk mums savo CV ir „Talentai Lietuvai“ pasidalinsis juo su aktualiais partneriais.