We look for smart, proactive, ambitious and very talented individuals who are driven by high levels of responsibility and seek a dynamic and challenging workplace. Working at Strategy Labs you will be engaged in challenging projects across many different functional areas and industries. Using analytical, systematic and creative approach, working with your team you will help companies to solve their toughest challenges.
- We are looking for 1-2 trainees;
- Duration: 2-3 months, including opportunity to become a permanent member of Strategy Labs;
- Location: Vilnius (+ potential travelling abroad);
- Paid internship.
Activities you‘ll typically perform:
- Interview clients, their customers, and industry experts;
- Collect and analyze data;
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Generate new ideas and hypotheses;
- Discuss findings with the team and formulate insights, conclusions;
- Translate insights into actions;
- Work closely with clients to implement solutions.
During our projects we solve complex client issues. Some of the questions we have already answered:
- What marketing strategy will win back market share of a declining pharmaceutical brand?
- How to grow sales of an industrial goods manufacturer after a sharp decline of military budget in the U.S.?
- What fast-food proposition is the most appealing for Belarusian consumers?
- How much investment is required to turn-around a media business in Romania?
- What synergies can be captured by acquiring a digital business in Norway?
While working in Strategy Labs, you‘ll boost your analytical, structuring and creative problem-solving skills. Strategy Labs will provide formal and informal trainings in order to boost your skills to be a successful management consultant. You will continuously learn the best practices used in top-tier management consulting companies.
- Bachelor‘s degree in business, economics or related field (might be last year student)
- Analytical, with strong business sense
- Ambitious self-starter
- Results-oriented individual with hands-on approach
- Fluent in English (Russian is an advantage)
We are waiting for your CV and cover letter.
Strategy Labs is a management consulting firm supporting clients on a full scope of executive-level issues. We work with top executives and board members to help them shape company strategy, improve performance and drive organizational change.
We typically work with mid- and large-cap businesses and private equity firms & principal investors to support them in achieving significant and lasting impact.
We offer a full range of management consulting services from strategy & operations advisory to hands-on implementation support.
Strategy Labs has deployed case teams to serve clients in over 20 countries around Europe and beyond.
People are the most important thing we have at Strategy Labs. That’s why we pay significant attention to selecting, engaging as well as professionally and personally growing our team members. Our consultants are educated in leading International institutions, continuously trained, and have led or taken part in more than 250 client engagements. We look for smart, proactive, ambitious and very talented individuals who are driven by high levels of responsibility and seek a dynamic and challenging workplace.